Are you still delivering to UK addresses?
All our UK services are now working as normal. Please note additional precautionary measures are being taken by some carriers who are placing parcels on your doorstep whilst they stand two metres back. They may also relax the requirement for you to provide a signature for your parcel.
What about next day delivery?
This is now working as normal for UK mainland addresses.
What about international deliveries?
Deliveries to most international destinations are still being made. Cargo is still moving without a problem in most cases, although it may be a little slower. Please allow extra time for your delivery.
For European destinations, please allow an additional 3-4 days for delivery.
Deliveries to Italy, Israel and Moldova no longer have a low cost option as we can't deliver by post in those countries. You should be offered an express option in the checkout, but that will be more expensive in most cases.
Deliveries to the United States of America and Canada have slowed down as many flights have been cancelled. Local USA delivery companies have also increased their charges which unfortunately we have to pass on, these will be automatically added at checkout.
Deliveries to Australia and New Zealand have also slowed down as a result of flights cancellations and reductions. There will be an additional surcharge of £4 per kilogram for deliveries to Australia and £4.70 per kilogram for deliveries to New Zealand. We are actively looking at options to make this less expensive.
Deliveries to Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam are also unpredictable so orders may be cancelled even once accepted. You will get a full refund in that case.
Will I get a refund if you cancel my order?
We are hoping that deliveries will continue as normal. However, this is a constantly changing situation. If we are forced to stop sending orders out, pleased be assured that all unshipped orders will be refunded immediately when we get the news we have been forced to suspend operations.
Getting in touch
As always, you can contact us by phone, email or chat. However, as we are all still currently working from home, it is easier if you email or use the web chat feature. We will deal with all calls, but on occasions, you may be asked to leave a voice message and we will call you back. For details on contact from the UK, use this page and from outside the UK, use this page.
A big thank you to our warehouse staff
We are hugely grateful to our warehouse staff for pulling out all the stops to keep your orders going out the door. We have experienced a significant increase in demand over the last few months and our warehouse team are working hard to make sure all your orders are picked and packed as efficiently as possible. As a result, our warehouse staff have been working weekends and long hours to keep on top of things.
As a new or existing customer, I hope you would join the Yogamatters team in giving a BIG thank you to all of our hard-working warehouse staff who have committed to getting orders out safely and within government guidelines.
What we are doing to reduce risk within our warehouse
- All staff have been and continue to be briefed on the absolute necessity to remain at least 2m apart from any other individual, in keeping with government advice
- Staff have been and continue to be briefed on the absolute necessity to wash their hands regularly and for 20 seconds each time, in keeping with government advice
- A supply of hand sanitisers has been in place since late 2019. Hand sanitiser is available from several dispenser units positioned throughout the buildings.
- A clear desk policy is in place for all staff remaining on the premises during working hours. All desk-based staff have been instructed to clean their work space before they leave the buildings with cleaning wipes or cleaning spray.
- Specific cleaning of "touch points", i.e. areas that are touched regularly such as door handles, banisters, buttons etc, every 1-2 hours.
- Gloves have been made available to staff that should be worn while on site.
- If someone becomes unwell with a new, continuous cough or a high temp, they will be sent home and advised to follow the UK Gov advice
- To support the 2m distancing guidelines, markings have been made on the main foot-fall areas (picking routes through aisles and at level access sectional overhead doors, to assist employees in maintaining the required distance.
- NHS and UK Government advice posters are displayed, along with our own company briefings to inform staff of their role and responsibilities in reducing the spread of COVID-19
- All site visits by colleagues and contractors have been cancelled and communication has been made to our essential suppliers (such as carriers) to ensure they have their own preventative policies in place and that they understand our expectations of them when they are on site.
You now have the opportunity to make donations at check out to support the tremendous efforts of our NHS through NHS Charities Together, Women’s Aid to provide practical support and advice to women affected by domestic violence and The Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) dedicated to preventing male suicide. Donations can only be made by credit or debit card by UK-based customers. When you check out, select "pay by credit card or debit card" and then you will be given the chance to donate on the order summary page.