Yogamatters Small Buckwheat Bolster - Box of 4
Filled with organic buckwheat hulls, our buckwheat bolsters mould to the contours of your body, encouraging complete release and relaxation into your yoga asana. This smaller version of our Buckwheat Bolster is ideal for gentle support and stretch. This box of 4 bolsters enables teachers and studios to offer additional support to students when required.
- comes with a long-lasting removable cover that is machine-washable
- features a strong zip and a useful carrying handle
- sturdy buckwheat hulls won't break down over time and therefore help the bolster to withstand much more pressure
- thoughtfully produced in India with a long term Yogamatters partner
- comes in a range of colours to complement your mat and props
Use: In the studio, you will find bolsters used in pre-natal, restorative and Iyengar Yoga classes.
- place underneath the knees during Savasana, helping to release the lower back
- provides support for the forehead during hip opening asanas such as Wide-Angle Seated Forward Bend
- place along the spine for chest opening backbends such as Supine Bound Angle Pose
- as a supportive seat during Easy Pose, helping to maintain a straight spine
Yogamatters offers a generous discount on products that are bought wholesale. We are unable to amend the quantity pack size or mix colours if this is not an option. If you decide to return an item, you must return the full pack.