Yogamatters Organic Cotton D-ring Yoga Belt - Pack of 20
The Yogamatters Organic Cotton D-ring Yoga Belt boasts a strong rib weave structure. With a range of sophisticated hues to choose from and featuring the attractive Yogamatters lotus embroidery detail, this natural cotton belt allows you to stretch out in style and comfort.
Yoga belts are now used in most styles of yoga classes, so it's no surprise that they're our best selling props. Mainly used to extend and lengthen reach, there are countless ways to use a yoga belt to enhance your yoga postures. We suggest using a yoga belt in Pashimottanasana (seated forward bend) if you can't touch your toes, or to hold on to in Gomukhasana (cow face pose) if your fingers don't quite reach behind your back.
- with an easy to use metal buckle that allows you to adjust the length of the belt and safely secure it in place
- wider than the classic Iyengar yoga belts, but narrower than the Yogamatters wide belts.
- made from 100% organic cotton
- available in a range of soft colours to mix or match with your yoga mats and props.
- made in a factory in India that Yogamatters has visited and works closely with to ensure good working conditions
Yogamatters offers a generous discount on products that are bought wholesale. We are unable to amend the quantity pack size or mix colours if this is not an option. If you decide to return an item, you must return the full pack.