Yogamatters Bolster - Box of 4
This cylindrical bolster from Yogamatters is a staple prop for restorative yoga, perfect for placing underneath knees to release the lower back and alleviate tension throughout the body. This box of 4 bolsters enables teachers and studios to offer additional support to students when required.
- filled with recron fibrefill (a specially engineered hollow polyester fibre) which guarantees firmness throughout use whilst giving gentle and comfortable support
- comes with a long-lasting removable cover that is machine-washable
- now the same size as the Yogamatters Standard Buckwheat Bolster and compatible with the Yogamatters Bolster Cover
- features a strong zip and a useful carrying handle
- comes in a range of colours to complement your mat and props
- thoughtfully produced in India with a long term Yogamatters partner
Use: In the studio, you will find bolsters used in pre-natal, restorative and Iyengar Yoga classes.
- place underneath the knees during Corpse Pose, helping to release the lower back
- provides support for the forehead during hip opening asanas such as Wide-Angle Seated Forward Bend
- place along the spine for chest opening backbends such as Supine Bound Angle Pose
- as a supportive seat during Easy Pose, helping to maintain a straight spine
Yogamatters offers a generous discount on products that are bought wholesale. We are unable to amend the quantity pack size or mix colours if this is not an option. If you decide to return an item, you must return the full pack.