Yogamatters 23cm Exercise Ball - Pack of 10
This exercise soft ball will enhance your Yoga and Pilates workout by developing strength, endurance and concentration, as well as promoting relaxation and coordination. Made from anti-slip materials to offer excellent grip, the soft and squishy nature of this exer-soft ball will challenge your stability, making your whole body work harder - all the while improving your balance and co-ordination.
Aim to practise 30 reps of each exercise below, repeating on the other side where necessary.
- hold the ball between your shins or just above the knees during supine core poses to bring an extra level of engagement for the inner thighs and abdominals
- alternatively place underneath your lower back for extra support during core work
- practise push-ups (or a half push up with your knees on the floor) with one hand on the floor and the other on the ball to build strength in your shoulders and pectoral muscles
- squat with the ball between your knees to strengthen the glutes and buttocks
- place under the head to induce relaxation and massage sore neck muscles
- squeeze between the thighs like a yoga block to align the knees and engage the core in setu bandasana (bridge pose) or use as a soft support in ardha chandrasana (half moon pose)
The ball comes with an attachment(straw) to inflate. Pump is not required.
Max. user weight- 100kg
Yogamatters offers a generous discount on products that are bought wholesale. We are unable to amend the quantity pack size or mix colours if this is not an option. If you decide to return an item, you must return the full pack.