This season's limited edition Manduka PRO is twice as nice. The latest addition to the Limited Edition collection is the Manduka PRO - Black Ember. You'll do a double-take at this Black Mat PRO, with its two-tone shade. With its denser, thicker form, unparalleled comfort and cushioning, superior non-slip fabric-like finish, and simple, elegant design the Manduka PRO will revolutionize your practice. And best of all, it now comes with a lifetime guarantee. When you want the very best yoga mat, the mat chosen first by yoga teachers throughout the world, there really is only one choice – the Manduka PRO, for your practice and for our world.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Limited quantity available!
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
- Superior wear and longevity
- Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
- High density sushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors)
- Proprietary dot-pattern bottom to resist sliding
certified, emissions-free manufacturing
Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration.
Closed-cell Surface to keep out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
Engineered for sustainability: High quality material will not peel, flake or fade; Longevity reduces consumption and landfill waste; Lifetime guarantee against wear & tear; Improves with use.
Manduka mats featuresSize
: Available in 2 lengths - Standard: 180cm x 66cm, 6mm thick Long: 215.9cm x 66cm, 6 mm thickWeight
: Standard: 3.1 kg Long: 4 kg